Monday, December 19, 2011

Its About Time

Well, I'm back. It has been quite awhile since I've written here, many of you (I mean all 2 or 3 of our followers) probably thought I might never return. The last 8 months have been eventful to say the least. I am going to try to catch you up on what has been going on in our lives, maybe an entry or 2 a week, hopefully.

The first entry is our trip to Valley Forge. This was another Philadelphia tour we wanted to do before moving back. I must say is was almost surreal to walk on the same ground our soldiers walked on. And to walk through the home where George Washington's headquarters were located. What an amazing glimpse into some of the most amazing history of our country, our freedom. We ventured out on a gorgeous day, Scout in tow for the hiking and exploration.

A replica of the living quarters for the soldiers

George Washington's headquarters

A view of the grounds

I hope you check in occasionally over the next several weeks and I'll try to be a better blogger. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment